Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Than the Watchmen for the Morning


I love mornings! I wish mornings lasted all day! Why? Because I have the privilege of rolling out of bed, drinking my coffee, and praying for you. Praying for you is cake! Pure joy! A great privilege, a tremendous blessing. I may fail in many ways as a Mom, but I pray I never fail to pray for you.

Yesterday morning, I prayed Ps 130 for you. Powerful passage! Look at the promises! Forgiveness, lovingkindness, abundant redemption!!! It's all ours in Christ Jesus. What more could we ask, my beloveds? What more could we ask?

We are helpless sinners, but we have a fabulous Savior. He will never forsake us. He will hear our prayers. He will forgive. He will redeem. That's why I shout with the Psalmist: "I wait for the Lord, More than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning.

He is coming. He will answer!!! Hallelujah! What a Savior!

Lean to watch and wait, more than the watchmen for the morning. It's the most productive work you can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tongue of Disciples Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino