Friday, August 14, 2009

Request Denied



Beloveds, God’s answers to prayers are either yes, no, or wait. Of course, yes is what we desire to hear. However, we must learn to appreciate the answer no.

This morning, while rummaging through some past computer files, one file caught my eye. It was a special file of prayer requests I had written long ago. As I browsed through the list, I was amused. Almost all the answers were a resounding no.

Once again, God’s plans were different than mine! The good news is that I had an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Like a towering wave from the ocean, peace rushed over me knowing that “I can trust Him”.

Never forget that He is the Good Shepherd, whose love for you is DEEP. He will listen patiently to your requests, but He will answer prudently. Any request that is not His best for you will be denied.
Therefore, learn to give thanks when the answer is no. Always remember, He loves you when the answer is yes, and He loves you when the answer is no. You can trust Him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tongue of Disciples Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino