In Ps 18:29, David says:
For by You, I can run upon a troop
And by My God, I can leap over a wall.
I like this analogy. Run upon a troop? I’m too scared. Leap over a wall? I’m too weak. Only by God’s grace, could I do either.
LIfe is like an obstacle course. Rarely are there long stretches of smooth, lush terrain. In contrast, we face one hurdle after another. And the only way to move forward is to embrace each challenge as it comes. The righteous are as bold as a lion.
Three things to remember:
See each challenge as God ordained.
See yourself as too weak and too wimpy for the task.
Turn to Him and depend on His strength and abilities, not yours.
In the end, He gets the glory.
Beloveds, embrace the obstacles God has for you. And with every obstacle, pray for God’s glory to be on display.
What obstacles are you facing?
List them. Sometimes there are more than one!
What are some additional scriptures to help you?
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment